Please Make YourSelf at Home but PLEASE be Respectful of the House/ Property Rules
PLEASE DRIVE SLOW IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD & DRIVEWAY
- Please rinse off in the shower before entering the hot tubs.
- No more than 6 ppl in a hot tub at any time.
- Do NOT go directly from the lake/beach into the hot tub, this will result in an immediate deduction from your damage deposit.
- No glassware in or around the hot tub area.
- No beverages other than water are permitted in hot tubs.
- No food in hot tubs.
- Hot tubs must be kept at 102 for sanitation purposes. Do not leave the lid off for extended periods of time, as the water level will decrease.
Failure to comply with these rules, or mishandling of the hot tub in anyway that causes unnecessary servicing, will result in a MINIMUM $50 fine deducted from the security deposit. Tubs requiring a complete drain & fill are subject to a $250 fine.
Kayaks & boats:
- Please respect our equipment as if it were your own.
- Kayaks must be pulled COMPLETELY out of the water after each use.
- Children must wear life a jacket & be accompanied by an adult while using the kayaks.
- No kayaks on the lake after dark.
- Use is at your own risk remember there is no lifeguard on duty.
Garbage & recycling:
- All recycling to be washed and placed in BlueBox left in your suite. Plastics, Cans, Glass and Cardboard only.
- All garbage to be kept in your suite in garbage bag in appropriate bins. If you fill a bag and want to remove there are bear proof bins by the driveway on your way out. Please make sure your bag is sealed and you put in a bin with a black plastic bag and place in the black garbage bag and close the lid securely.
- No food is to be left outside at any time as this is an attraction for bears.
Quiet time: 10:00pm- 8:00am
- No music & no loud voices outside during these hours.
- Please be quiet in our driveway when returning from a night out.
- Keep music turned down so it cannot be heard from the other suite in your shared home.